Blued Blade Finish
Black Micarta Handle Scales
Lined Lanyard Holes
2 Piece Loveless Bolts
Specific to this set, from the maker:
The below order was originally completed on 08/16/16:
(1) BK026ALT Model "G" (Ser# GT7) Light Wight WSK w/saw teeth:
3/16" thick, differentially hardened/tempered 01 high carbon steel blade, tapered tang, blued blade finish, unpolished blk. linen Micarta handle w/std. Loveless bolt fasteners, lined lanyard hole & right hand blk. molded leather FACS type sheath w/ferrorod loop & all mounting holes added (two lower holes w/brass grommets), removable scout loops w/D-rings.
(1) BK018 Scout "companion: knife (Ser# 129): 1/8" differentially hardened/tempered 01 high carbon steel blade, std. non-tapered tang, blued blade finish, unpolished blk. linen Micarta handle, std. Loveless bolt fasteners, lined lanyard hole & right hand blk. molded leather FACS type sheath w/all mounting holes plus mounting straps for attaching onto the above WSK sheath.
Also included with this order:
(1) PH2 large blk. accessory/gear pouch w/mounting straps/hardware to attach onto the above sheaths.
(1) FACS Tool: fully hardened tool steel blade. Combination ferro rod striker/FACS screw driver/edge burnisher.
(1) BA1 Baldrick Rig: Blk. leather w/removable belt loops. (Will fit all my sheaths).
(1) SS1 Survival Sling: 1"x 8' blk. tubular climbers webbing w/slides & Velcro keepers.
Dave hasn't made many of these GT WSK versions, great to find one of them tied up in a tandem set with a Scout knife and custom shoulder rig. Neither knife has been used, light scuffs on the tandem sheath are all you're going to find.
9 photos for review – as shown, new carry cases are included. This is an awesome set that will last a lifetime, a great pair to buy for both personal use or collection purposes. Warranty is a given, Dave stands behind everything he makes. Thanks and good luck.