Summary: Randall #10-7 NASA! Brand spanking new from the Captain with C.O.A.!! What more can I say?
6 photos for review – check the recently sold Randall NASA knives on eBay and you’ll see I’m selling this NASA model 10 at very reasonable price! Get it under your tree before Christmas… don’t miss out. Thanks and good luck.
From Cap’t Stanaback himself:
“New prices are going to affect what you're seeing on the screen...price increases! Not only Randall's fine knife models but some of the options as well. Add to that increased costs for laser-etching, etc. and the results are what you see here. I still think these knives are an absolute bargain, still the same! COA's can run, on average, anywhere from $50.00 on up to well over $100.00 alone! I sure hope you folks like this one.
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
* Randall Model #10-7 inch
* The SALTWATER-UTILITY Model!
* Stainless steel, 7 inch blade
* 1/8 inch blade stock
* Full, exposed tang construction!
* A straight point utility user!
* Great knife for camp and kitchen, as well as the boat!
* #6 blade grind
* Thumb notches
* NASA insulator lime green G-10 used for the handle
* Single finger grip handle shape
* Wrist thong
* Tan leather, no hone model B belt sheath
* NASA 'MEATBALL' laser-etched on the sheath's toe
* NASA 'WORM' logo laser-etched on the blade
* COA included!